As per searches, there has been a rise of new cutting technology and new therapy methods have been brought. The clinical Research Organisation has found disparities between the drugs which patient receive and the clinical trial populations. Drugs have to go through a lot of clinical trials set up by the Clinical Research Organisation.
- Although a lot of drugs get approved by the Clinical Research Organisation, they might not be appropriate for all of the demographic Real-world, hence the drug safety policy has been stricter. The drugs today have to on trials for becoming eligible for approval. There has been a draft of guidance on an increase in the diversity of clinical research and improving the enrollment practices of various drugs so that the Clinical Research Organisation can understand the trial design, improve enrollment practices.
- With time, there has been an improvement in the quality of drugs so that it can reach the general population and is easily accessible to people. Today the Clinical Research Organisation things about the diversity of the population and need drugs according to that. Generalising the drugs, for both Europeans and African-Americans. Safety and awareness should be the main Motto while developing drugs in any Clinical Research Organisation. In recent times there has been a growth in the number of drugs. There are a few drugs which are more effective in men than in women things gender also plays a big role in differentiating drugs. Proper research should be done by the Clinical Research Organisation and based on the patient’s ethnicity drugs should be given.
- There are multiple studies which show that a few communities are less reactive to a certain type of drugs why the other community is more reactive to it, this causes therapeutic failure.
- In the world of immunotherapy, as stated by Clinical Research Organisation genetics, ethnicity and race these factors affect a lot. The reason why it is not generalizable is not clear. But as stated by the Clinical Research Organisation it is not the fault of the sponsors for the people.
- Sometimes when people are sick they don’t visit the doctor and instead visit a traditional herbalist, do not have a clear understanding of the drugs. Due to diverse communities universities have to go through a lot of clinical research to reach out to the diverse communities and help them with the proper drugs and enhance the quality of the clinical trial.
- Whether growth in technology Clinical Research organisations are coming up with personalized Healthcare and Precision medicine so that every community gets the right drug without being left out or not included in drug safety.With the growing time, even the US population is becoming more diverse, so racial and ethnic diversity has to be taken care of while marketing of drugs is being done.It is very important that the Clinical Research Organisation comes up this the solutions about meeting the needs of all the communities and the races without any discrimination.